Windsor Castle Tour
Windsor Castle is open to the public five days a week, remaining closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Tickets must be booked in advance.
No trip to Windsor could possibly be complete without a visit to amazing Windsor Castle, the family home to British kings and queens for over 1,000 years.
The size of the Castle (5.3 hectares/13 acres) is breathtaking, in fact it is the largest and oldest occupied Castle in the world and it’s where Her Majesty The Queen chooses to spend most of her private weekends.
- Accessible Lift – gives access to State Apartments and Semi-State Rooms.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors – Induction loop on audio tour.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Facility for service dogs – water available on request
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors